Hand knotted rugs are traditionally made by inserting many rugs and tying every single one together. Artisans are making rigs using these styles from generation to generation.
These rugs are like pieces of art that people commonly use for their room decoration or interior design. So, adding this rug to any ordinary-looking bedroom will instantly give it an inviting appearance. The best way to use this rug for your home decor is to create a classy, sophisticated, simple look by using it. You also go for dark colors and a rusty look that covers the stain and dust and does not make your room look dirty.
However, these rugs give you the space to be creative with their wide range of variety. So, you can easily choose any colors, sizes, styles, shapes, and sizes that go well with the different personalities of your different rooms.
Here, we are going to discuss how to use these rugs in your interior design theme:
Inspiration For This Rugs in Your Interior Design Theme:
There are some inspirations for hand-knotted rugs in your interior design theme:
- It can upgrade your room visually by providing a fresh look
- Light colour handmade rugs create an optic illusion, giving your room a neat and clean vibe.
- It offers various patterns and colours and gives an entirely new feel to your room. So, you can use a specific type of rug in a specific area with specific interiors, creating a specific look and vibe.
- It provides warmth so that you can use it in cold areas or in the winter for their interior design. So, it not only provides a good look but also gives warmth in a cold atmosphere.
- You can use this decorative piece of art for unique decoration on occasions such as Diwali or Christmas.
- It can reduce the force of any kind and saves kids, elders, and your precious items. So, it comes with style and safety both
- Hand-knotted rugs have an appealing look that can enhance the vibe of your other boring furniture by being the main attraction point.
- It can well-define a largely empty, dull area by giving it a new inviting look.
- You can also use this for the outside sitting area of your house, as the material is resistant to several outdoor conditions.
Materials of This Rug:
Artisans make this by blending different fibres and mainly use wool. Therefore, it stays in good condition for several years because of its good quality material.
Wool is the best resilient fibre that provides the best comfort to your feet. So, it makes hand knotted Rugs durable and robust and performs well in high-traffic areas. This material is renewable, so that they can add any creative touch per their customer request.
Maintenance Process of These Rugs:
Hand knotted Rugs provide elegance and glamour to your room. So, it is essential to take proper care of these precious rugs to make them long-lasting. Here we are going to mention a few ways to take appropriate care of these rugs:
- The smoothest and easiest way to keep your rug dust-free and clean is to swipe and vacuum regularly
- Fold and cover it adequately when you are not using it.
- Never put any liquid cleaner and shops; instead, use dry shampoo.
- If the rug is colourful and vibrant, then do not put this in sunlight, or else it will fade after a while
- Keep it as dry as possible because moisture makes it dirty and stinky and attracts mound.
- Use a proper rug pad to make it long-lasting.
Process OF Using This Rug for Interior Design:
Use these processes to use hand Knotted rugs in your interior design theme:
- You must choose the proper size of handcrafted rugs that match the size of the area where you want to put them. Otherwise, it will look odd if it is bigger or smaller than the area, no matter how beautiful.
- Choose a colour according to the personality of the room. You can go for a classy, funky, or any look you desire if it matches the area’s vibe.
- You can choose bold colours if your interiors are neutral and vice versa. You can also take references from your wall and interiors and choose similar colours.
- Chose a pattern that complements the personality of your room
- Go for the shape that goes well with the vibe of your other furniture.
- However, you can be creative with colour, shape, and pattern if you have a good sense of style and aesthetics.
- Consider if the palace is a high traffic area or not. If it is, then go for dark-shaded colours and rusty texture.
This cloth is as valuable as an art piece, so it becomes an integral part of interior design. So, if you are going to redesign your house using a hand-knotted rugs, then you can use this helpful guide mentioned above.