Getting dressed again to go to the office every day becomes a headache sometimes, especially when you’re living in a modern metropolitan city where you run out of style ideas. Surely you have to change the looks that you usually use to go to work.
In autumn and especially in winter, things get even more complicated, because the heating is at full capacity inside the office, while outside the temperatures range from cold in the morning to warm at noon.
There are always handy jackets and pants suits that you turn to when you run out of ideas. But there are many more options that can get you out of that catatonic state you enter. When you look inside your closet and see nothing to wear.
If this autumn-winter you are looking for inspiration for fashionable office looks matching the current fashion trends among women. These style proposals by Albeli can be a great help.
The Perfect Office Looks for Fall:
During the fall you should ally yourself with knitwear, trench coats and jackets. Which help you cope with the cold in the morning and are garments. That you can easily get rid of when you arrive at the office.
- A simple knit dress combined with a blazer is an infallible option. That you can combine with trainers, ankle boots or high-top boots.
- Opt. for a monochrome set of a masculine shirt and culotte pants. They are pieces that you can combine with a cardigan or a V-neck sweater. It is a set that works very well mixing neutral colours with moccasin-type shoes.
- A pair of jeans and a blazer is a combo that doesn’t fail when you’re looking for an easy and unpretentious office look. You can add a plus with accessories: choosing clogs as footwear or tying a scarf around your neck are just some tips that radically change the look.
- If you are not into accessories and prefer a simpler look. Go for combining the jeans with an oversize blazer and military or cowboy boots. Add as a counterpoint a super feminine blouse that contrasts with the rudeness of the outfit.
- Leather pants will be one of the most sought-after pieces of the season. So it’s a good idea to get one and combine it with a very feminine blouse or a colourful shirt. For the office, forget about total black leather.
- The tailored suit is one of those wild-card options that do not fail if you are looking for the perfect working girl look. If you are looking for an interesting bet, bet on monochrome or create a style in a single colour, but composed of several tones.
- A fine knit ensemble is another one of those perfect fall picks, especially when paired with a long trench coat. If you choose a vibrant colour, combine it with tan tones to tone down the intensity.
- A look in which you bet everything on denim can also be a perfect choice for the office. Give it a final touch with a trench coat tied at the waist. Which has the virtue of making any look elegant.
The Perfect Office Looks for Winter:
- In winter you already know that it’s time to wrap up warm. It’s time to choose comfortable clothes such as wool pants, thick knit sweaters and, of course, coats.
- A skirt or leather pants can continue to be good allies in your winter looks, as long as you bet on combining them with a thick knit sweater with a high neck. If you feel suffocated by the heat in the office, remember to wear a thinner garment underneath.
- If you want to get out of the usual tailors, corduroy jacket suit is a perfect option for winter days. They are warm and have a very fun seventies style that you can enhance with a printed blouse and platform shoes.
- You can also break out of the classic stakes with a masculine-style denim suit by adding specific feminine touches to it, such as wearing it cinched at the waist with a belt or with your boots pulled over your pant leg.
- A minimalist but convenient option is dress pants with a turtleneck sweater and a contrasting cardigan. In this case, the option of neutral colours is perfect, but since it is a simple set, betting on colour can be much more effective.
- Jeans are also an option on winter days, you just have to find the right clothes to go with them. A cashmere sweater, a wool jacket, knee-high boots and, if necessary, a down jacket.
- Long wool dresses are another of those trends that will invade the streets this season. As well as a perfect choice for a comfortable and stylish office look. You won’t get cold if you wear it with another layer of wool and leggings underneath.
- In winter, white pants have a plus of style that you have to know how to exploit. For the office, combine them with tan or sailor-striped wool sweaters. Combining it with a coat in a neutral tone is a sure bet. But if you bet on a coloured one it can be a great success.
- Skirts are also suitable pieces for winter, you just have to find the right material and among them. In addition to leather, are woollen cloth or tweed. A sweater or a cardigan plus a coat will solve the whole.
- Men’s style pants can also give you a lot of play in winter and not only with knitted sweaters. But you can combine them with overshirts and printed wool jackets.